Our Contact details:
214a Hornby Street | Bury | BL9 5EG
We collect your data only for the purpose of providing you with safe and effective treatment. We have a lawful, legitimate interest in ensuring we hold only information relevant for the purpose of providing you with treatment. We need this data to ensure that you are suitable for treatment and that any treatment we provide for you is appropriate to your needs.
- Your name, date of birth, address and contact details.
- GP name and address where required.
- Name and contact details of any medical professionals relevant to your treatment with us.
- Confidential and referral letters relevant to your treatment with us.
- Details of your relevant medical history.
- Current medication.
- Photographs of treatment sites where appropriate. The legal basis for collection of any special category data is collected is GDPR Article 9 section 2 (a) and (h).
We only hold data that you give to us either by making an enquiry via our website, when you visit us in person for a consultation or when you are referred to us via a medical professional.
We restrict, secure and control access to your information and control all our information assets against unauthorised access and loss.
We store your information for 8 years and then it is destroyed securely.
With your assistance we try to maintain your personal data accurately.
Where appropriate to your treatment we may share data with other medical professionals caring for your needs, funding authorities and insurance companies or where there is a legitimate interest to do so under Article 9 GDPR
We never share data for the purposes of marketing.